Atta Eggless Chocolate Cake
Atta Eggless Chocolate Cake is an easy option to prepare from the ingredients you allready have in your home. For making eggless chocokate cake , chocao powder is needed but for this recipe you don't need the chocoa powder but chocolate is used here in this recipe.
Instead of plain flour we used the whole wheat flour which is easily available at home. If you love chocolate, you will surely love this easy and delicious eggless chocolate cake.
This eggless cake is soft , moist and taste wise just delicious.
The recipe is very easy to follow.
- for cake batter :-
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup thick curd or yogurt
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup refined oil
- 2 tbsp coffee powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- for chocolate ganashe with cocoa powder :-
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- for chocolate ganashe without cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- Chop chocolate into small pieces
- Take chocolate in a bowl and add hot milk and coffee powder
- Cover and let it rest for five minutes to let the chocolate dissolve
- After five minutes, mix the chocolate and milk mixture until well combined and keep aside.
- Take curd in big bowl and add sugar to it, mix it well
- Add oil and mix again
- Add wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt to the wet mixture in two batches.
- Mix until well combined.
- Now, add the chocolate and milk mixture and combine well
- Pour the batter into the greased tin and bake at 1800C for 20 - 25 minutes and let it cool.
- For making chocolate ganache
- take chocoa powder and sugar into a sauce pan and add water to it until it is well combined
- Now, cook it for 4-5 minutes on medium flame and add butter to it.
- Let it come to the room temperature
- Pour the ganache over the cake.
Try this Easy Atta Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe and let us know how it turned out for you. We would love to hear from you.