Instant Malai Paneer
Instant Malai paneer is a super easy paneer recipe that you can make in only 5 mins. Recipe is so simple with only few ingredients and you can enjoy the restaurant style creamy delicious white gravy at home. You can say it is an easy version of muglai paneer korma.
It does not need any preplanning or preparations like malai paneer korma, it is an instant paneer gravy. This is the easiest paneer gravy you can make in less time. You can entertain the sudden guests or make it for lunch in busy mornings, in just no time.
This quick paneer recipe does not have onions or garlic so it is a jain paneer recipe as well.
Try this simple quick and easy paneer recipe and share your valuable feedback. We are waiting for them.
If you recreate this recipe, please do not forget to tag us on Instagram or facebook.
- 1/2 cup thick curd(whisked) or Greek yogurt
- 1 cup fresh cream/malai
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/4 black pepper powder
- salt to taste
- 1-2 tsp kasoori methi
- 1/4 -1 tsp sugar(adjust to taste)
- 1 tbsp oil/ghee
- 1 green cardamom
- 1 green chilli slit in half(optional)
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste or ginger garlic paste
- 1 cup paneer cubes (approx. 250 gms)
Take curd in a mixing bowl and add all the spices, whisk well and add fresh cream or malai and whisk again.
Heat a pan and add oil or ghee, then add green cardamom, green chilli and ginger paste.
When ginger paste is cooked well add the cream and curd mixture.
Stir continuously until it starts boiling, to prevent it from curdling. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add paneer cubes now
Add kasoori methi and cook for few more minutes. It does not take long to cook and it will get thicker after some time so do not over cook.
Check seasoning and add some sugar if required.
Your malai paneer is ready to serve,enjoy. If you want you can remove the green chilli now.
- You will need thick curd for this recipe, if you think it is thin place it over the strainer for few minutes to remove excess water.
- You can also use Greek yogurt instead of curd.
- The curd you are using should not be too sour.
- If you are using malai instead of cream make sure to pass it through a sieve to get the smooth gravy, or whisk it well if you do not bother to strain.
- Make sure to stir continuously when you add the curd mixture until it comes to a boil, to prevent curdling.
- Add the sugar after tasting the gravy,you may not need to add it if the curd is fresh,or add according to taste.
Try this Easy Instant Malai Paneer Recipe and let us know how it turned out for you. We would love to hear from you.