Chocolate Granola recipe will guide you how to make chocolate granola or chocolate muesli at home.
This is so easy that even a child can make it.
Home made is the best and you can customize it according to your liking.
You can use seeds and nuts of your choice.
- 1/2 cup /100 ml honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup butter/oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup puffed rice or cornflakes
- 1 cup chopped nuts/almonds
- 1 cup mixed seeds(sunflower,melon,pumpkin)
- 1/2 cup raisins(black kishmish) optional
- In a mixing bowl add all the wet ingredients and heat it to make the mixture warm.
- Add cocoa powder and mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well to coat evenly
- spread a thin layer on a lined baking tray .
- bake in a preheated oven at 150 degree for 25-35 minutes.
- Stir in between to ensure the even cooking.
- After it baked add raisins. let it cool completely before transferring to an airtight container.
- Remove when crisp and golden.Let it cool a bit and serve with curd cucumber and fresh coriander.
- Salt as per your taste
Try this Easy Chocolate Granola Recipe and let us know how it turned out for you. We would love to hear from you.