No-Bake White Chocolate And Oreo Fudge | Easy No Bake Dessert
If you're looking for a quick, no-fuss dessert that is sure to impress, give this no-bake white chocolate and oreo fudge a try. This dessert is a delightful blend of velvety white chocolate and the classic taste of oreo cookies. Each bite offers a satisfying contrast of smoothness and crunch, making it an instant crowd-pleaser at parties and gatherings. It's a winning combination that will have everyone reaching for second piece.
Indulging in a delectable dessert doesn't always require turning on the oven or mastering complex baking techniques. If you're craving a sweet treat that's quick and easy to make, look no further than the heavenly combination of white chocolate and oreo cookies. This no-bake dessert has a unique texture of creamy white chocolate and the irresistible crunch of oreo cookies, resulting in a mouthwatering dessert that will satisfy any sweet tooth.
The beauty of this dessert lies in its simplicity. With just a few ingredients and minimal effort, you can create a stunning dessert that will impress your friends and family. The main components of this recipe are white chocolate, condensed milk and oreo cookies, but you can also add your own personal touch by incorporating additional ingredients like whipped cream, cream cheese, or fresh berries for added flavour and texture.
If you make this recipe, please let us know how it turned out for you! leave a comment below and share a picture on instagram and tag us. We would love to see your creations.
- 350 gms white chocolate.
- 1 cup sweetened condense milk.
- 1 tbsp salted butter (optional).
- 15 oreo biscuits.
Add the chopped white chocolate, sweetened condensed milk and butter to a saucepan and place over low heat. Stir continuously until the white chocolate is fully melted and the mixture is smooth.
Remove from the heat, add chopped oreos and give it a quick mix, until well combined.
Scoop the mixture into the prepared baking dish and spread it around into one even layer. Top with some additional chopped oreos.
Let it cool completely and refrigerate for few hours or until fully chilled and fudge is firm. Remove from the pan, slice the fudge into pieces, and enjoy.
- If you are not using silicone mould, make sure to line your pan with parchment paper, this will make it much easier to remove the fudge from the pan.
- You must stir the white chocolate mixture constantly as it may stick to the bottom.
- You can melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in short bursts, stirring between each interval.
- Make sure you roughly chop the oreos, not crush them. We want big oreo pieces rather than a fine powder.
- Fudge can be stored at room temperature for up to 10 days or if weather is really hot store inn the refrigerator.
White Chocolate Oreo Fudge Video Recipe:
Try this Easy White Chocolate Oreo Fudge recipe and let us know how it turned out for you. We would love to hear from you.