Eggless Red Velvet Cake In Microwave | Red Velvet Cake
This quick and easy eggless red velvet cake recipe is as delicious as the original one. Though it is easy to make red velvet cake in microwave yet it does not compromise on taste or texture. The name red velvet is given to this because of its velvety soft texture and bright red color. This delicious cake is moist, soft, tender and topped with fluffy, luscious cream cheese frosting. This combination makes it irresistible.
As it is made without eggs, it is a popular choice for those who follow vegetarian of vegan diet or have an egg allergy. Yogurt is used in this cake to replace the eggs which gives it soft and moist texture. We do not recommend using eggs in microwave cooking because it may result in to chewy texture if overcooked.
If you are a fan of this lovely velvety goodness you can also try our red velvet mug cake recipe.
If you make this recipe, please let us know how it turned out for you! leave a comment below and share a picture on instagram and tag us. We would love to see your creations.
Click Red Velvet Cake In Microwave Recipe to view Recipe and see how to make Easy Red Velvet Cake In Microwave
Go to Red Velvet Cake In Microwave Video Recipe
Easy Red Velvet Cake In Microwave Recipe
- For the cake :-.
- 3 tablespoon of soft butter.
- 1/4th cup powder sugar.
- 1/4th cup yogurt at room temperature.
- 1/4th cup milk at room temperature.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Red food color (gel).
- ½ cup of all purpose flour.
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- Pinch of salt.
- For cream cheese frosting :-.
- 1/2 cup milk solid or 150 gms cream cheese.
- 1/2 cup icing sugar.
- Four tablespoon soft butter.
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Some sprinklers for decorating.
How to make Easy Red Velvet Cake In Microwave
In a mixing bowl cream together butter and powdered sugar.
Add yogurt and mix well.
Now add milk, vanilla essence and red food color.
Sift together the dry ingredients i. E. Flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ones until incorporated.
Transfer the mixture to a greased microwave safe dish.
Microwave for 3-4 minutes on full power.
Take a toothpick test to ensure that it is cooked through.
Let it sit for 2-3 minutes then unmould it and let it cool completely.
To make the cream cheese frosting mix the cream cheese and powdered sugar.
Add the soft butter and vanilla essence and mix well.
Frost the cooled cake with the frosting and decorate it up to your liking.
- Before you begin make sure all the ingredients for cake are at room temperature.
- Always sift the dry ingredients to avoid lumps.
- Some times the flour may soak more moisture, if so please feel free to add a few tablespoon of milk to adjust the consistency of cake batter.
- Cooking time in microwave may vary according to size and material of the container.
- If using milk solids instead of cream cheese refrigerate it for at least 5 hours before using and blend it to get the smooth texture.
Red Velvet Cake In Microwave Video Recipe:
Try this Easy Red Velvet Cake In Microwave recipe and let us know how it turned out for you. We would love to hear from you.