Healthy Chocolate Laddu
Healthy chocolate laddu is rich in protien and free from artificial sugar. It is full of goodness of nuts hence high in protien and dates which are healthy substitute of sugar
That is why there are called healthy chocolate laddu.
This is a no cook Indian Sweet and hence kids can also give them a try, you can store them and can be used up to months.
its can also be served as a healthy snack option or can be a better choice to satify your sweet tooth.
Try this easy healthy chocolate laddu recipe and don't forget to like and subscribe to the youtube video.
- 1 cup Almonds / any other nut
- 5 tbsp natural cocoa powder
- 1 cup soft dates (if using dry dates soak in boiling hot water for 10 mins)
- Take almonds in mixer jar and grind coarsely
- Add cocoa powder to the mixer and blend
- Now add pitted dates and grind until you get the dough light consitency
- The mixture is ready, shape the laddu with the help of your palm
- If you are using dry dates then soak them in boiling hot water for 10 minutes before using
- You can also add vanilla essence for the extra flavour that really compliments the chocolate
Try this Easy Healthy Chocolate Laddu Recipe and let us know how it turned out for you. We would love to hear from you.