Malai laddu or malai peda or sometimes known as Malai ladoo or milk peda.
Malai laddu is a very soft delicious and easy to prepare Indian sweet recipe.
This quick and easy Indian sweet only takes 30 mins to prepare. This milk sweet is made without milk powder ,khova or mava.
- 1.5 ltr Milk -full fat (दूध)
- 3-4 tbsp Vinegar(सिरका )/Lemon juice (निम्बू का रस)
- ¼ cup Water (पानी)
- ¼ cup Sugar (चीनी)
- Pistachios (पिस्ता) for garnish
- 1 tbsp Rose water(गुलाब जल )
- ¼ cup Fresh cream (फ्रेश मलाई)
- Enough then take 1 litre of milk and bring it to a boil ,let it cool for 2 minutes.Mix vinegar or lemon juice with water and add slowly to the milk to curdle it .
- Once the milk curdle drain it and wash with cold water. Squeeze the excess water and let it cool.
- Transfer the milk solids to a mixer and pulse few times to mash it properly.
- Take the remaining ½ litre of milk in another pan and reduce it to half, Stirring occasionally.
- Once the milk thickens add sugar and mashed milk solid(paneer).
- Cook on high flame stirring continuously till thicken.
- Add malai and continue to cook until it thickens a bit and starts leaving the sides slightly.
- Switch off the flame and let it cool.Add rose water mad mix well.
- Let it cool completely .Grease your hands with ghee and roll the laddus.
- Store it in the refrigerator and enjoy up to a week.
Try this Easy Malai Laddu Recipe and let us know how it turned out for you. We would love to hear from you.