Anjeer Burfi is a healthy sugar free sweet recipe, which is no bake, no cook at all.
Weather you call it Anjeer ki burfi or nut and dry fruit burfi or even energy bars, it is so delicious and healthy sweet and vegan too.
I usually like to enjoy the guilt free treats hence used these natural sweeteners like dates and figs to make this along with nuts, all of these has great health benefits too.
Nuts also helps to give a nice crunch to recipe. Healthy and scrumptious anjeer ki barfi is a very easy and quick Indian dessert to prepare on Diwali and other special occasions.
We usually get it ready made, but making this at home ensure the quality ingredients. Nut and dry fruits which are used are high in vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants.
So its not only tasty, it also has numerous health benefits. What could be a better sweet to prepare.
This anjeer burfi is a sugar free Indian sweet that can be stored for longer time.
If You use good quality ingredients it has a good shelf life.
- 1 cup Anjeer(Dried figs)
- 1/2 cup Dates(khajoor)
- 1/2 cup Almonds
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup Walnuts
- 3 tbsp piatachio
- 2 tbs Chia seeds(optional)
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- Soak anjeer and dates in water for 1 hour.
- Drain and let them sit for one hour so they does not have extra moisture.
- Add all the nuts and chic seeds to a food processor and grind coarsely.
- Add soaked dates and anjeer and process again,till it comes together like a dough
- Transfer to a try(grease or lined).Press firmly and spread well.
- Cut in to pieces and enjoy!
- Mix well
Try this Easy Anjeer Burfi Recipe and let us know how it turned out for you. We would love to hear from you.