Condensed Milk recipe will guide you how to make condensed milk at home easily. You can make it with only two ingredients. This is an easy condensed milk recipe without baking powder.It only takes some time no hard work.It is even easier than going market to buy it and homemade is the best.
The recipe is very easy to follow.
- milk 3 cups
- sugar 1 cup
- Take a heavy bottom pan and add milk and sugar to it.
- Heat it on a low flame and stir to dissolve the sugar
- once the sugar is dissolved let it simmer on low flame
- After 5 minutes of simmer remove the scum(froth) from the top if any and continue to simmer for 30 minutes on low heat .
- After 30 to 40 minutes of simmering it should be reduced to half in volume and the colour will change to pale yellow .It is the time to turn off the heat and let it cool.
- After cooling transfer in to a suitable container.(Strain if needed )
- it can be stored up to a week in refrigerator .
Try this Easy Condensed Milk Recipe and let us know how it turned out for you. We would love to hear from you.