Sugar Free Drink | Sugar Free Lemonade Recipe
Looking for a homemade sugar free summer drink that is refreshing? everyone craves for a refreshing drink in the summer season but most of the drinks has a lot of sugar in it so here i am sharing a totally sugar free drink recipe which is natural and so refreshing.
Substituting the sugar with the natural sweetness of fruits is the best idea rather than using an artificial sweetener. Which makes this drink so incredible, and it tastes delicious. Either you call it grape drink, grape lemonade or grape juice it is up to you, it’s all filled with goodness of fruit.
Adding mint and some spices like roasted cumin makes it even more interesting. Though i also used little bit of chilli powder to add some interest, but that is totally optional.
This drink can be enjoyed by the people, who are dieting or cannot take sugar for any reason. Though i added little bit of honey or maple syrup, but you can totally omit that, it will still taste delicious.
The lovely colour of this drink stands out and looks amazing, sounds good isn’t it. So lets get started with this super fun recipe.
Go to Grape Drink Video Recipe
- 1 cup fresh grapes.
- 1/4 teaspoon black salt.
- 8 - 10 mint leaves.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- 1/4 teaspoon roasted cumin seeds powder (optional).
- 1 tablespoon honey/maple syrup (optional).
- 1/8 teaspoon chilli powder (optional).
- 1 cup chilled water / ice cubes.
Remove grapes from the stems and place them in a strainer. Discard any grapes that have any hole or other defect. Rinse grapes well to wash off any dirt. Now for making sugar free drink take a blender jar and add all the ingredients in it.
Add water or ice cubes and blend it to make a smooth mixture.
Pour into glass and some ice cube if you want and sugar free summer drink is ready to be served.
I garnished it with fresh mint leaves, but that is optional, you can also use lemon wedges if you want.
- If the grapes are tangy, do not add lemon juice.
- You can totally omit the sweetener or increase it as per your taste buds.
- If you want really smooth drink you can pass it through a sieve, but i think removing that fruit fibre is not a good idea. Taking it without straining is even healthier.
- It is best served fresh or can be stored in refrigerator for a day. You can also freeze it if you want to store it for longer, just thaw it before using.
Grape Drink Video Recipe:
Try this Easy Grape Drink recipe and let us know how it turned out for you. We would love to hear from you.