Coconut Jaggery Burfi
Nariyal and gur ki burfi is an another really easy Indian sweet recipe that you can make at home easily.
It only require few ingredients and little time.
Coconut and jaggery both has so many health benefits thus this is one of the healthy sweet recipes.
We did not used any sugar in it ,used the jaggery instead which make it more flavourful and interesting.
- 2 tsb Ghee (clarified butter)
- 1 1/2 cup crushed fresh coconut
- 3/4 cup crushed jaggery (gur)
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- Take nariyal (coconut) in to a mixer jar and crush it without adding any water or you can use a fine greater for it.
- Heat a pan and add ghee in it.
- Add coconut and roast on medium flame for 1-2 min
- Add crushed jaggery and bring the heat to lowest.
- Melt the jaggery on slow flame .Keep stirring in between to insure that it does not burn.
- Once the jaggery is fully melt cook for another 1 min and add cardomom powder for flavouring.
- Turn off the gas and spread the mixture on a greased tray.
- Let it set.
- Cut in to pieces and enjoy.
Try this Easy Coconut Jaggery Burfi Recipe and let us know how it turned out for you. We would love to hear from you.