Green Chutney or mint coriander chutney is an essential in Indian cooking.This recipe is so simple and really gives a nice kick to any chat or snacks.
You just need to make it once and you can make 3 variants of it.The best part is it can be preserved or stored up months and still taste as good as fresh.
The recipe is very easy to follow.
- coriander(cilantro)with stems roughly chopped -2 cups
- mint leaves - 1 cup
- green chillies- 3-4
- garlic cloves - 4-5
- ginger - 1 inch
- peanut/roasted gram - 1 tbsp
- lemon juice -1-2 tbsp
- salt to taste
- cumin seed - 1 tsp
- cold water
- put all the ingredients in to a blender jar and make a fine paste out of it.
- basic green chutney is ready.
- to make another variants mix curd or mayyonaise to the basic chutney
Try this Easy Green Chutney Recipe and let us know how it turned out for you. We would love to hear from you.