Zero Oil Pickle
Zero Oil pickle recipe is so unique and healthy like our other recipes. This pickle is made without any oil hence it is zero oil pickle or oil free Achar. This vegetable pickle is not only oil free but also has many other health benefits. It is based on probiotic formula hence it is good for the health.
This pickle also helps in reducing belly fat. It also helps in digestion, regulate acidity, reduce the bloating hence help in weight loss. Probiotics are good for our health, they helps nutrient absorption, boost the immunity, prevent fat accumulation, regulate the blood sugar level hance good for diabetics.
This pickle is so tasty and really easy to make. Inspite of being oil-free and less spicy it is so delicious. It has a crunchy texture that makes it even more interesting you can munch on it and enjoy the bite unlike the other Pickles those are mushy .
- 2 cup radish(1 medium sized) cut lengthwise
- 2 cup carrots(4-5) cut lengthwise
- 2 cups cauliflower(1/2 small) cut into small pieces
- ½ cup/2-3 pieces of fresh turmeric thinly sliced or ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ¼ cup/ 2-3 inch ginger thinly sliced
- 4-5 green chilies slit in half (optional)
- 4-5 spring onion roughly chopped (optional)
- ½ Cup dill leaves roughly chopped (optional)
- 1-2 teaspoon salt
- 2-3 tablespoon mustard powder
Peel and chop the vegetables according to your preference.
To blanch the cauliflower put it in a boiling water for two minutes,then drain and rinse with cold water.
Now put all the vegetables for the pickle in a big mixing bowl, add salt and mustard powder and mix it well.
Transfer this to an airtight container, close the lid and let it sit on room temperature for two to three days to ferment.
After 2-3 days it is ready to use. Once ready it should be stored in the fridge for up to 15 days.
Enjoy it with every meal or munch on it anytime.
- Do not add to much of peanuts it may ruin the taste of chutney.
- Instead of peanut you can also try almonds.
- For the longer storage you can store in in the freezer.
- If you do not have raisins you can use dates or jaggery.
Zero Oil Pickle Video Recipe:
Try this Easy Zero Oil Pickle Recipe and let us know how it turned out for you. We would love to hear from you.