Quick peanut chutney
I am going to share with you an instant peanut chutney recipe.
you don't even need any mixer grinder to make this quick peanut chutney.
It is ready within a minute and only have three ingredients. This can be enjoyed with idly dosa ,uttapam and many more.You can even put some tadka (tempering)over it to take it to the next level. This is just like south Indian style peanut chutney.
- 1 tbs peanut butter (or peanut powder can be used)
- 3-4 tbs red chilli sauce
- 3-4 tbs coconut milk/coconut water/water
- In a mixing bowl mix together peanut butter and chilli sauce.
- now add coconut milk or coconut water or water to adjust the consistency of the chutney.
- If you want you can put sambar tadka(tempering of mustard seeds,curry leaves and green chillies) over it or enjoy as it is with Idly sambar or uttapam etc.
- It can be stored in refrigerator for 4-5 days.
- you might need sone additional salt specially if you are using peanut powder instead of peanut butter,so adjust to your taste.
- Adding water instead of coconut milk is absolutely ok it doesn’t give any bad taste,we just need to adjust the consistency of the chutney.
Try this Easy Quick peanut chutney Recipe and let us know how it turned out for you. We would love to hear from you.