No Cook Appetizer Recipe | 2 Minute No Cook Snack
This quick no cook appetiser recipe is a crowd pleaser. Here is a 2 minute no cook snack that is light and addictive and really good for munching. You can not eat just one. The plus point is you can prepare it within minutes.
Whether you are a hosting a party or a festive celebration or entertaining guests, having quick and delicious snacks on hand is a must. One such delightful and effortless option is here. This no cook party snack is a combination of crispy potato wafers topped with tangy salsa salsa and cheese. The satisfying crunch of potato wafers or pringles, pairs wonderfully with the fresh and tangy flavours of salsa.
In just two minutes, you can whip up this crowd-pleasing snack that will leave everyone wanting more. As host it makes your work easy. Just make the salsa in advance and you are good to go when your guests arrive. Even a store bought salsa can be used in a hurry.
This is a versatile recipe, you can add your personal touch and customise the recipe according to your liking. You can add the vegetables and sauces that suits your tastebuds. You can even top it up with some avocado.
If you make this recipe, please let us know how it turned out for you! leave a comment below and share a picture on instagram and tag us. We would love to see your creations.
- 1 cup fresh chopped tomatoes (deseeded).
- 1 cup chopped onion.
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro (coriander leaves with stem).
- 2 green chillies finely chopped.
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- 2-3 teaspoon lemon juice.
- 1/4 cup cabbage finely chopped (optional).
- 1/2 cup sweet corn (optional).
- Salt to taste.
- 2 tablespoon tomato ketchup.
- 15-20 pringles or any other chips.
- 3-4 tablespoon chadder cheese.
In a mixing bowl combine all the vegetables.
Season it with salt and pepper and add lemon juice and ketchup.
Mix everything well and check the seasoning and the salsa is ready.
When you are ready to serve arrange the pringles in a plate and top it up with salsa.
You can also top it up with some cheese further.
- Make sure your vegetables are chilled, salsa will taste better.
- Assemble the salsa with chips just before serving.
- If you are waiting for guests then keep the salsa in the fridge.
- Vegetables can be customised as per your choice and the causes too. If you like spicy add some chilli sauce.
- Instead of wafers or chips any crackers can be used.
Pringle Snack Video Recipe:
Try this Easy Pringle Snack recipe and let us know how it turned out for you. We would love to hear from you.