Red Velvet Mug Cake
Red Velvet mug cake is so easy to make and it is eggless. You can enjoy this instant desert any time, either it is late night or after school it only takes few minutes to put this together.
This eggless mug cake can be a great last minute treat for valentine day. You can also make 2 cute little red velvet cup cakes too.
It is moist and has perfect velvety texture. It is a quick version of red velvet cake that does not compromise on taste.
If you are looking to make the red velvet cake without oven, try this one. This is one of the best mug cakes that gives most delectable taste.
Hope you will enjoy this..
- 3 tablespoon butter milk
- 1.5 tablespoon oil (unflavoured)
- 2-3 drops vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 4 tablespoon plain flour
- 3/4 teaspoon cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 small pinch of salt
- red food color as needed (I used 20 drops)
- ---for frosting
- 4-6 tbsp Cream cheese
- 2-3 tsp Powdered sugar (depending on how sweet you like)
- Some sprinklers (optional)
In a microwave safe mug first add all the liquid ingredients and mix well.
Add the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
Mixture should be lump free.
Microwave it on full power for 1 minute, if its not done microwave for another 10 seconds.
You can enjoy this hot as it is, but if you decide to frost it, let it cool completely.
Mix the frosting ingredients and pipe on top of the cooled mug cake or simply scoop on top.
- If you do not have butter milk mix 1 teaspoon white vinegar with 3 tablespoon of milk and use that in place of butter milk.
- Use gel food color for better outcome.
- Instead of frosting you can also try a dollop of vanilla ice cream.
- Can also drizzle some chocolate sauce on top.
Red Velvet Mug Cake Video Recipe:
Try this Easy Red Velvet Mug Cake Recipe and let us know how it turned out for you. We would love to hear from you.