Instant Kharvas is a super easy sweet recipe as you do not have to stir it on cooktop for so long.
It comes together in few minutes then you just need to steam it, so you can call it steamed burfi.
This super easy Indian sweet recipe is also known as Instant Kharvas or junnu.
- 1 cup thick curd
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder(optional)
- Few saffron strings (optional)
- In a mixing bowl take curd and mix it well with cornflour.
- Add condensed milk,mix well and add milk to it.
- Add cardamom powder for flavour.
- Transfer in a pan and saffron strings on top.
- Cover the pan with a aluminium foil.
- Place it in a steamer and steam for 15 mins or until a knife inserted in the centre comes out clean,to insure that it is set well.
- Remove from the steamer and let it cool.
- Refrigerate it for 4-5 hours.
- Cut in to pieces and enjoy.
Try this Easy Instant Kharvas Recipe and let us know how it turned out for you. We would love to hear from you.