Rasmalai Without Sugar Syrup
Rasmalai recipe is so quick and easy that you can make and enjoy at your home. You do not have to make sugar syrup for this rasmalai which makes it much more easy and convinient.It is instant and quick rasmalai recipe without sugar syrup.We are not using any bread it is almost like authentic rasmalai or rossomalai.
Please give a like to this recipe in case you liked it, also please share with your friends and family. I love to read all your comments and questions. In case you have any questions, ask me in the comments section on youtube.
- For chena (ras malai) :-
- 1 litre cow or toned milk(around 3.5% fat)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2-3 tbs vinegar
- For rabri :-
- 1.5 litlre full fat milk
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 pinch saffron
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 2 tbs chopped pistachio/almond
- Put the cow milk for boiling .Once boiled switch off the flame and let it cool for 4-5 minutes.
- mix vinegar and water in a small bowl.
- Now add vinegar mixture little by little to the milk to curdle it.Do not add all at a time add little mix well and then add more until the milk curdles.you may need more or less vinegar depending on the quality of milk.
- Drain in a muslin cloth and add chilled water over it.
- Wash it well to remove any residue of vinegar or lime juice.Squeeze gently and hang it for 25-30 mins.
- After that mash it well with your hand until smooth.it may take 8-10 minute.or you can blend it in a mixer for 1-2 minutes.
- Shape into small balls and flatten it slightly if you want.
- In another pan bring the full fat milk to boil.add sugar and cardamom to it and let it simmer on medium flame.
- Now add one rasmalai ball to the milk and check if it is breaking in milk of floating on the top.if it is floating and not breaking apart means its perfect or else knead the mixture little more.
- Now add rest of the balls one at a time slowly to maintain the temperature of the milk.do not add all at once.Milk should be boling at medium heat not vigorously or slowly.
- After adding all the balls let it cook for 10-15 minutes.
- After 12 minutes of cooking should be puffed well.now add saffron, pistachio and condensed milk.cook for two more minutes.
- Switch off the flame and let it cool.serve chilled and enjoy
Try this Easy Rasmalai Recipe and let us know how it turned out for you. We would love to hear from you.