Mango Malai Cake
This super creamy No bake Mango Malai cake does not need any cooking at all.
This Mango cake is so soft that it just melts in your mouth.
You can make this cake eggless and without oven and it is so easy that any one can make it.
You can even call it a mango tres leches cake or even a Mango pudding.
No matter whatever you call it, it is just a show stopper dessert and a yummy treat for mango lovers.As it does not need any cooking it comes up so quickly and you can even make it ahead for any busy party.
- 6-8 Bread slices or cake slices
- 4 big sweet mangoes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 to ¾ cup condensed milk
- 1-2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 cup fresh cream whipped with 2-3 tbsp of powdered sugar and Vanilla essence (optional)
- Some chopped pistachios for garnishing
- Blend 2 large mangoes with ½ cup of milk.Add condensed milk and mix well and your instant mango custard or mango sauce is ready.Keep it aside.
- Chop 2-3 mangoes in to small pieces.Add powder sugar and mix well and the filling is done.
- Now take the bread or cake slice and remove the sides.
- Dip bread in mango sauce and layer on a serving plate in a single layer.
- Spread the mango filling evenly.
- Spread some whipped cream .
- Add another layer of bread dipped in mango sauce.
- Now add the final layer of cream on top
- Garnish with some chopped pistachios.
- Refrigerate for 6-8 hour and serve chilled with some mango sauce on top.
Try this Easy Mango Malai Cake Recipe and let us know how it turned out for you. We would love to hear from you.