Dry fruit Laddu recipe | Healthy sugar free laddu
Dry Fruit Laddu is very easy , healthy as well as delicious sweet recipe. You can enjoy this without bothering about the sugar as it doesn't contain any refined sugar and only contain the healthy ingredient.
It is ideal for snacking and will keep you fill for longer time.
During fast it will really helpful to keep you ful so enjoy this easy recipe.
- 1 cup Almonds
- 1/2 cup Cashew nuts
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup Pistachio chopped
- 2 cup dates chopped
- 2 tbs Ghee
- Put almonds,Cashew and walnuts to a zip lock/plastic bag and break the nuts in to small pieces.
- Take out in a plate and add chopped pistachio.
- Heat a pan and add 1 tbs of ghee.Add the nuts and roast on medium flame until crisp.Remove and keep aside.
- Add a table spoon of Ghee and chopped dates.Mash and roast on medium heat.once it gets sticky texture switch off the flame and add roasted nuts.
- Mix it well.and remove in a tray to cool down a bit.
- Once it is warm and easy to handle ,combine well with your hands and shape in to laddus.
- store it in a air tight container and enjoy.
- The quantity of dates should be almost equal to the quantity of all dry nuts.
- If you are not able to shape the laddus warm the mixture little bit or add a tbs of honey.
Try this Easy Dry Fruit Laddu recipe and let us know how it turned out for you. We would love to hear from you.