Healthy Non Fried Green Chips | Kale Chips Recipe
This is a very unique and healthy green chips recipe. It is an easy, non fried, quick and healthy snack, hence I named it Healthy green chips. It is a fun way of having more greens in your diet and the best part is it only takes few minutes and your homemade healthy snack is ready.
These green chips are low calorie and nutritious snack. I made these using kale or spinach so you call these kale chips or spinach chips. Trust may it is way easier and quick than the baked kale chips especially when you need to make a small batch, you don’t have to wait for long you can make these instant kale chips in microwave.
- 2-3 cups Kale leaves or spinach or any other greens of your choice
- 1 tbsp olive oil or any other cooking oil
- A pinch of salt (optional)
Wash the spinach or kale leaves thoroughly and Pat it dry.
Transfer it to a mixing bowl and tear it in to medium sized pieces. Remove the thick stems if any.
Add oil and salt. Massage the oil into leaves to mix it thoroughly .
Now line a microwave safe plate with the parchment paper And spread the prepared leaves on it in a single layer
Microwave it for two minutes on full power. It should turn crisp after this if not microwave again for I more minute. It should turn crisp like regular chips
You can enjoy these straight away or store these in an airtight container for 2-3 days.
- Make sure you dry the leaves thoroughly
- Do not use any liquid seasoning while making these chips otherwise it may turn these soggy .
- if your microwave is 1200 watts you may only need 2 minutes to make these .
- you can also add the seasoning according to your preference like chilli powder or salt I didn't use any not even the salt I like it as it is as the green days are a bit saltier. You may also add garlic and onion powder or cumin powder .
Try this Easy Healthy Non Fried Green Chips Recipe and let us know how it turned out for you. We would love to hear from you.