Healthy Breakfast Recipe | Healthy Palak Snack Recipe
It is an easy and healthy breakfast recipe that you can prepare in less oil. You call it palak cheella or palak snack or spinach pancake, it is full of iron and high in protein. This is an interesting way of eating spinach.
It is yummy and has lot of spinach in it, so got beautiful and vibrant green color which looks appetizing.
If you like cheese you can add some cheese on top after flipping it and enjoy the healthiest pizza you have ever had. Even kids would love this. This can be a healthy finger food too, when cut into pieces.
Click Palak Snack Recipe to view Recipe and see how to make Easy Palak Snack
Go to Palak Snack Video Recipe
Easy Palak Snack Recipe
- 3 cup spinach (finely chopped).
- 1 small onion thinly sliced.
- 2 green chilli finely chopped.
- 2-3 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves (cilantro).
- 1 cup gram flour.
- 2-3 tbsp semolina/rice flour.
- Salt to taste.
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder.
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon chat masala.
- 1/4 teaspoon carom seed.
- Water as needed.
- Oil for greasing the pan.
- ½ teaspoon mustard seed (optional).
- ½ teaspoon sesame seeds (optional).
How to make Easy Palak Snack
In a big mixing bowl take spinach, onion, green chilli and coriander leaves.
Now add gram flour and semolina to it.
Add salt and other spices to it.
Now add water and make a thick batter. The batter should be neither too thick nor thin.
Now heat a pan and grease with oil.
Add mustard seeds and sesame seeds to it.
Now add the prepared batter and spread it with the help of a spoon.
Cover it with a lid and cook on low to medium flame for 2-3 minutes.
Flip it over and cook on the other side.
Remove and cut it into the pieces.
Serve it with any chutney or sauce and enjoy!.
- The batter should be neither too thick nor too runny.
- If you want the softer texture you may add a little more water to the mixture.
- You may also add ginger garlic paste to the batter to enhance it’s flavour.
- Adding mustard seeds and sesame seeds is optional.
Palak Snack Video Recipe:
Try this Easy Palak Snack recipe and let us know how it turned out for you. We would love to hear from you.