Healthy Snack Recipe | Fruit Bhel Recipe | Healthy Bhel Recipe
Fruit bhel is a very healthy version of popular bhelpuri. This is a very yummy and tasty appetiser recipe that is healthy too. This healthy bhel can be enjoyed as a healthy snack or a healthy midmeal option. It is low in calories and high in nutrition, so it is also good for weight loss.
Sometimes you do not want to eat fruits as they are so you can convert those in this interesting fruit bhel. It will satisfy your chat cravings without adding any extra calories to your diet, which generally the chat recipes have.
I have already shared the recipe of bhelpuri and sprout bhel and this is an another variation and my favourite of all. Even if you do not want to add any chutney, the natural flavours and juices of fruits makes it tasty.
Hope you enjoy the recipe as much as we do. Do not forget to share your reviews with us. Tag us on instagram with your lovely creation, we would love to see that.
- 1 cup puffed rice (kurmura/murmura).
- ½ teaspoon chat masala.
- ½ teaspoon black salt (kala namak).
- 1 teaspoon green chutney.
- 1 teaspoon tamarind chutney (optional).
- 1 green chilli finely chopped.
- Lemon juice (optional).
- --- Fruits I used.
- 1 small apple.
- 10 pieces of grapes.
- 1 orange.
- 1 kiwi.
- 1 plum.
- Handful of blue berries.
Peel and cut the fruits in small bite size pieces.
Transfer chopped fruits into a mixing bowl and add chat masala, black salt, green chutney, tamarind chutney and lemon juice. Mix everything well.
Now add puffed rice and green chillies. Mix everything quickly and gently.
Transfer to a serving bowl immediately.
Garnish with some sev or namkeen of your choice, if you like.
Enjoy before it turns soggy.
- If you think that the puffed rice are not crunchy enough, dry roast them on medium flame for few minutes, then let them cool completely before using in the recipe.
- Fruits can be changed according to ones liking.
- Use the variety of fruits to give different textures and taste to the bhel.
- While choosing the fruits keep in mind that some should be sweet and some should be sour to balance each other.
- Cut fruits into small chunks to get those evenly distributed in your bhel to get better texture and taste.
- After mixing serve the bhel immediately other wise it may turn soggy and will not taste nice.
Try this Easy Fruit Bhel recipe and let us know how it turned out for you. We would love to hear from you.
Youtube views so far Number of views on Youtube: 576