Healthy Sprouts Chaat
Healthy Sprouts chaat is a very tasty and healthy treat, with the goodness of fruits and protein and nutrients from sprouts.
This healthy chaat is spicy, sweet, tangy and so yummy and so flavourful.
Sprouts are really good and healthy snack, So you can consider this as a really healthy snack or a healthy chat.
This is the most tasty non fried snack recipe, and it is a no cook heathy snack.
You can also enjoy it as a salad or aside dish with your main meal. Kids also love this, just add the fruits of their choice to fool them to have something more healthier.
- 3-4 cup Sprouts of your choice(I used moong sprouts)
- 3 cups of fruits or vegetables of your choice cut in to bite size pieces(like grapes,kiwi,mango,orange,cucumber,apple,blue berry,pomegranate,onion)
- 2-3 green chillies finely chopped
- ½ cup chopped coriander(cilantro)
- 1 tsp chat masala
- ½ tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey(optional)
- 1-2 tbsp Green chutney
- ½ cup Namkeen (optional)
Wash well the sprouts transfer in a big bowl.
Cut the fruits in to small chunks(bite size pieces) and add it to the sprouts
Throw some in chopped onions, green chillies and fresh coriander.
Add chat masala and roasted jeera powder and the green or red chutney if using and give everything a good mix.
Serve immediately and top it up with some namkeen to give it a nice crunch,however this step is totally optional.
- If you like the sprouts to get tender just microwave for a minute or two.
- You can use the fruits of your choice,the once we use here has all kind of taste and texture like sweet,tangy,soft and crunchy that gives the chat a perfect texture and natural taste.Some other options may be banana,persimmon,boiled potato,carrots or peaches.
- You can also add nuts and dry fruits.
- Serve it immediately otherwise fruits may start losing their juices.
Healthy Sprouts Chaat Video Recipe:
Try this Easy Healthy Sprouts Chaat Recipe and let us know how it turned out for you. We would love to hear from you.