EASY Cauliflower Cutlet | Easy Party Snack Recipe
Easy Cauliflower cutlet is a quick and Easy Party Snack Recipe with the amazing taste.If you have unexpected guest coming over and you have cauliflower in hand you can easily prepare within 10 minutes and amaze your guests rather than going for a complex recipe.
These are my personal favourite as they have only few ingredients and they taste so delicious that your guest will surely surprised how you made it in less time. These doesn't need any pre planning which is also make this recipe handy. I bet you cannot make any tasty appetizer than this in that much of time and taste is so delicious that you gonna love it .
From the health point of view they are low in carbs and shallow fried, cauliflower is low in calories, full of vitamin C, Vitamin K, B6 ,folate and potassium. And having these as a snack will allow you to have more nutritious food rather than just carbs.
- cauliflower Processed 1 cup
- bread crumbs ¼ cup
- semolina ¼ cup
- fresh coriander leaves finely chopped 1 tbs
- green chili finely chopped 1-2 nos
- salt according to taste
- red chilli powder ¼ tsp
- garam masala powder 1 pinch
- chat masala 1 tsp
- coriander powder 1/2 tsp
Cut the cauliflower into small chunks wash it well and dry completely.Process it into a food processor to get the course mixture,alternatively you can great it with the small greater.
Take 1 cup of grated cauliflower in a mixing bowl ,add chopped green chilies and coriander leaves.
Add salt,chili powder,garam masala,chat masala coriander powder and mix it well.
If you think your mixture is leaving more moisture this is the right time to get rid of it by squeezing extra water with the help of clean kitchen towel or pressing between your hands.Though you may not require it if you dried your cauliflower well
Now add semolina and bread crumbs and Combine it well with your hands to form a dough like mixture without adding any water.
Grease your hands and take some mixture to shape it like a cutlet,press while shaping it.
Heat a pan with a little bit of oil in it and shallow fry the cutlets on medium flame until there are crisp and golden.Flip and repeat on the other side .
Remove on an absorbent paper and serve hot with mint chutney or any other sauce of your choice.
- Make sure you dry the cauliflower well before processing it you can even use the salad spinner to get rid of all the water
- Using dried bread crumbs is better for this recipe as they can absorb more moisture and you will need less amount of binding.It really affects the taste and texture of your cutlets
- Remember you need to add the minimal amount of binding (semolina and bread crumbs )to get the crispy and tasty cutlets. It just needs to hold the shape do not overdo with the binding it may affect the taste of your cutlets.
- To make this even more healthier you can replace semolina by oats flour.
- It is better to shallow fry these because they may splatter while deep frying as they has the crumbly texture.
- do not hurry up to turn them over otherwise they may break .
- You can even bake them in a preheated oven at 190 degrees until they are crisp and golden,remember to brush with some oil or melted butter to get the crispier texture.
- You can even use these wonderful patties to make burgers.It goes really well.
If you are a sweet lover also try my other easy sweet recipes like Easy Beetroot Ka halwa, Easy suji ka halwa, Easy fruit cream to satisfy your sweet tooth, and if you want more snacks see Easy Dahi Kabab
If you try this recipe please let us know about your feedback here in the comments section and also share your pictures would love to see your creations .
Easy Cauliflower Cutlet Video Recipe: